Pxlarized, an emerging Fortnite pro in Chapter 4, has garnered attention for his impressive victories against renowned players like Clicks, Dukes, and more. As a result, many players have become curious about his Fortnite setup. In this article, we will delve into the exclusive footage of Pxlarized’s setup, exploring his gaming gear, PC specifications, and in-game settings. Join us as we uncover the secrets behind Pxlarized’s success and gain insights into the equipment and settings preferred by professional Fortnite players.
Pxlarized’s gaming setup
Pxlarized’s gaming setup begins with the centerpiece of any competitive gamer’s arsenal: the monitor. He utilizes the cutting-edge Acer Nitro XV252QF monitor, currently considered the fastest gaming monitor on the market. This high refresh rate (280Hz!) provides Pxlarized with a significant advantage, giving him smooth visuals and reducing input lag.
- 24.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS Gaming Monitor with AMD FreeSync Premium Technology
- Zero-Frame Design | 2 Speakers, 2 Watts per Speaker
- Refresh Rate: Up to 280Hz | Response Time: Up to 0.5ms (G to G) | VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400 | Pixel Pitch: 0.283mm | Color Gamut: 99% sRGB
- Ergonomic Tilt: -5° to 25° | Height Adjustment Range: 4.7″ | Swivel: 360° | Pivot: +/- 90°
- Ports: 1 x Display Port 1.2 & 2 x HDMI 2.0 (Display Port and HDMI Cable Included)
- FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE & STUPIDLY FAST with OmniPoint 2.0 Adjustable HyperMagnetic switches
- WORLD’S FASTEST KEYBOARD — 20x faster actuation, 11x faster response than traditional mechanical keyboards
- RAPID TRIGGER — Eradicate latency arising from the physical movement of the switch through dynamic activation and deactivation of keys based on travel distance rather than a fixed point in the key travel.
- ULTIMATE CONTROL — 40 levels of per-key actuation (0.1 – 4.0mm) – set WASD for light, ultra-fast movements and set ability keys to deep presses to avoid accidentally triggering specials
- 2-IN-1 ACTION KEYS — Program two different actions to the same key, such as walking with a light touch or sprinting with a deep press
Moving on to peripherals, Pxlarized opts for the Apex Pro Mini keyboard with Omnipoint switches 2.0 (hall effect switches). This keyboard offers exceptional responsiveness with an actuation point of just 0.2 millimeters, making it ideal for the fast-paced gameplay of competitive Fortnite.
- Meticulously designed in collaboration with many of the world’s leading esports pros. Engineered to win, being the pinnacle of our continued pursuit for the highest levels of performance.
- Ultra-lightweight at under 63 grams, with hyper-minimal redesign achieving nearly 25% weight reduction compared to standard PRO Wireless mouse.
- Powered by LIGHTSPEED, PRO X SUPERLIGHT is our fastest and most reliable PRO mouse yet.
- Incredibly precise, fast and consistent control with HERO Sensor, designed from the ground up by Logitech G engineers for the best possible gaming performance.
- Large, zero-additive PTFE feet deliver a smooth glide for a pure, fluid connection with the game.
For his mouse, Pxlarized relies on the Logitech G Pro X Superlite, a popular choice among professional gamers due to its reliable performance. To complement his mouse, he uses the Lethal Gaming Saturn Pro pad, which strikes a perfect balance between control and speed, enhancing his precision and mechanics in Fortnite.
pxlarized PC Specification
Pxlarized’s gaming PC boasts impressive specifications. At its core is the powerful combination of an RTX 3070 TI graphics card and an Intel Core i9 12900k processor. With 32 gigabytes of DDF Forum RAM clocked at 3600 megahertz, this setup easily maintains a consistent frame rate above 360 Hertz in both Arena and creative game modes. Additionally, Pxlarized employs a separate streaming PC featuring an RTX 2070 graphics card, an Intel Core i9 9900k processor, and 16 gigabytes of DDR4 RAM running at 3300 megahertz. This setup, coupled with an Elgato capture card, ensures zero delay during streaming and recording sessions.
pxlarized Fortnite In-Game Settings
Pxlarized’s in-game settings contribute significantly to his performance. He plays at a resolution of 1920×1080, with a frame rate limit set to 360 frames per second (FPS). Additionally, he utilizes the performance mode and sets the brightness to 150 percent, enhancing visibility on the battlefield. Notably, he does not employ any colorblind mode, indicating a preference for the default color palette.
Regarding sensitivity, Pxlarized maintains an X and Y sensitivity of 3.5 on 1600 DPI. For targeting and scoped sensitivity, he uses a consistent value of 30. He does not employ custom diagonals, indicating a lack of reliance on double movement mechanics in Fortnite. Pxlarized’s keybinds are optimized for efficiency, with the wall placed on a mouse side button, floor on the shift key, stairs on another mouse side button, and roof on the V key. His editing keybind is set to F, and he utilizes the scroll wheel reset technique, a popular choice among professional players.
Conclusion: Pxlarized’s Fortnite setup offers valuable insights into the equipment and settings favored by competitive players in Season 2. With a focus on high refresh rate monitors, responsive peripherals, and powerful PC configurations, Pxlarized optimizes his gameplay to achieve remarkable results.